Winter Sports Protocol
Download Attached File: Winter sports protocol.pdf 138.79 kB
November 13, 2020
With the rising numbers of COVID-19 cases in the county and across the state, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when attending any winter activities at USD 351. These guidelines will help to ensure that our students are able to remain in session face-to-face and that we are able to continue with these activities. Additionally, all home games will be live streamed via the NFHS network. Links to the games will be provided on Facebook the day of the game.
- Masks are required for all indoor activities.
- Social distance and sit with family units as much as possible.
- Children 5 th grade and under must sit with their parents.
- Concessions will be grab-and-go style concessions with no tables available for seating in the concessions area (tables will be available in the multi-purpose room.)
- There will be no gathering on the floor or in the foyer before or after games.
- If you are not feeling well or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
These guidelines are subject to change as the winter progresses based on new cases, gating criteria, and other factors that may affect our students. Thank you all you do to support our students and staff.
Proud To Be A Mustang
USD 351 Superintendent